Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Get On With The Season Already


Dearest Baggue:

First things first. Un-break the template on the blog. You broke it, now go fix it. The sidebar is way the shit down there, (he said, pointing toward the flaming molten core of the Earth) so how'n'the'shit're people supposed to catch up on our witticisms past? Mine for them?

Now. The issue with Drew Bed Sores. I did not see the game. But I remember the words of one Matthew "Il Duce di Baggi" Lange who compared him with a carton of milk; viz, he'll go bad eventually. And yes, if you hadn't had a real game for the past six months and had been doing nothing but throwing rockets through a tire swing, you'd be a hotshot too. However, recall how the Hawks' D made juice of him last year (see photo above - observe how his life essence sprays from his cranium as the Hawks' Charles "Chuck D" Darby squeezes him like an unhappy citrus fruit), and then he got all scared and started throwing crazy. Just wait 'til some davenport-sized defensive end sets him on his can. Then we'll see how good he is.

Tony Romo (A Great Place for Ribs!) - that guy... Well he scares me because I really don't know what he's capable of. He looks pretty damn good about now. And the way the Hawks were on defense on Sunday (i.e. not so good against the passing game), that can be cause for concern.

I would spend some time talking about the Hawks' preseason game against the Colts about now, but I'd just rather that the season got underway already. I'll be gone for the next two weeks, but returning just in time for the beginning of the official season. And I'll be breaking speed limits between here and Wallace, Idaho to make sure I am firmly ensconced in my 70% stain-covered puke blue Ikea hide-a-bed drinking in every bit of the action.

Excelsior!

-Deus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home